Our One Button Recording Studio is the simplest way to record professional looking video of your presentation or assignment, video blog or presentation practice. Take a look at our One Button Recording Studio.
Please bring a 3.0 USB with at least 4GB of space (formatted as exFAT) to record the video (it will not record onto a computer).
Your presentation can be loaded via USB or run from your laptop (HDMI connection supplied).
Studio includes: 2 lapel microphones, Green Screen, Zoom.
Conditions of Entry in Library spaces
To enter the Library, you must:
- Use hand sanitiser when you enter the space
- Wash your hands regularly throughout the day
- Wipe table & keyboard surfaces with disinfectant wipes before and after using equipment
- Practice physical distancing by maintaining 1.5m distance from others, and not moving furniture
- Only approach staff at the Information Desks
- Not bring or eat hot food in the Library
- Follow instructions as signposted or given by staff or security
Due to the current risk of infection from COVID-19 during this pandemic, staff and customers must not enter if:
- You or anyone you've been in close contact with has travelled overseas in the last 14 days
- You’ve been in close contact in the last 14 days with someone who’s COVID-19 positive
- You’re currently experiencing a fever, shortness of breath, or any flu-like symptoms such as coughing, sore throat or fatigue