Bookings can be made up to 2 weeks in advance and you may book up to 2 hours per day per site. A confirmation email will be sent upon creation of a booking.
You may use the meeting rooms without a booking if the room is unoccupied but must vacate the space if a booking has been made.
Conditions of Entry in Library spaces
To enter the Library, you must:
- Use hand sanitiser when you enter the space
- Wash your hands regularly throughout the day
- Wipe table & keyboard surfaces with disinfectant wipes before and after using equipment
- Practice physical distancing by maintaining 1.5m distance from others, and not moving furniture
- Only approach staff at the Information Desks
- Not bring or eat hot food in the Library
- Follow instructions as signposted or given by staff or security
Due to the current risk of infection from COVID-19 during this pandemic, staff and customers must not enter if:
- You or anyone you've been in close contact with has travelled overseas in the last 14 days
- You’ve been in close contact in the last 14 days with someone who’s COVID-19 positive
- You’re currently experiencing a fever, shortness of breath, or any flu-like symptoms such as coughing, sore throat or fatigue