Fisher Library Book-a-Desk is located on Level 3 at south end of the floor near the toilets, overlooking Victoria Park.
Bookings can be made up to 48 hours in advance and can be booked for up to 3 hours at a time and maximum twice per day per site.
A confirmation email will be sent upon creation of a booking. If you find another user at your booked desk, please show them your confirmation email as proof of booking. If you require further assistance, please see a staff member.
To provide feedback, please go to https://www.research.net/r/USLdesk
Conditions of Entry in Library spaces
To enter the Library, you must:
- Use hand sanitiser when you enter the space
- Wash your hands regularly throughout the day
- Wipe table & keyboard surfaces with disinfectant wipes before and after using equipment
- Practice physical distancing by maintaining 1.5m distance from others, and not moving furniture
- Only approach staff at the Information Desks
- Not bring or eat hot food in the Library
- Follow instructions as signposted or given by staff or security
Due to the current risk of infection from COVID-19 during this pandemic, staff and customers must not enter if:
- You or anyone you've been in close contact with has travelled overseas in the last 14 days
- You’ve been in close contact in the last 14 days with someone who’s COVID-19 positive
- You’re currently experiencing a fever, shortness of breath, or any flu-like symptoms such as coughing, sore throat or fatigue