Data Publishing is a growing trend in academia and is even mandated by some funders and publishers. This session will give you essential tips about data publication including info on preparing your data for publication and choosing the best place to publish for your discipline.
- Understand what information to include when publishing a dataset
- Understand how to publish a dataset so that it is accessible
- Recognise the different licences that can be applied to a dataset
- Know how to find a relevant repository to publish in
Target audience: Researchers and HDR students that are interested in publishing their research data
- It is recommended that you have either viewed or attended Research data management 101