** Please note that this webinar has been rescheduled from its initial date on June 14th. It will now be held on June 7th **
Have you ever looked at a figure in a journal article and thought "What on earth does that even mean?"... We certainly have! This session on data visualisation will get back to basics and give you some best practice advice so that you can create visualisations with your research data that communicate your point and are easily understood by everyone.
- Know the principles of data visualisation
- Understand different purposes of and audiences for data visualisations
- Recognise the relationship between visualisation type and underlying data type or structure
- Understand the strengths and limitations of different media for visualising data
- Gain knowledge of the tools and resources available to support visualisation activities
Format: Webinar. This is an online presentation. Attendees can login via the web from wherever they are physically located. The webinar link will be emailed out to registered attendees a couple of days in advance and again on the day of the webinar.
Target audience: Researchers and HDR students who need to visualise data for analysis or presentation purposes
You'll be sent webinar details closer to the event date