You are booking an in person consultation
Appointments are available for researchers and academic staff. For undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students, see how we can support you.
To maintain your safety and that of our staff, you will be expected to meet the requirements below for in person research consultations. If you are not able to meet the requirements, we ask that you book an online consultation.
- You must read and follow the Library’s Conditions of Entry and health requirements and the University’s Health Management advice.
- If you have any symptoms, you must not attend. Staff will reschedule a session if you present with symptoms.
- In person consultations are typically 60 minutes.
- Please maintain physical distancing wherever possible.
- Your librarian will confirm where they will meet you in the library and accompany you to the consultation space.