You are booking an in person consultation
Appointments are available for researchers and academic staff. For undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students, see how we can support you.
To maintain your safety and that of our staff, you will be expected to meet the requirements below for in person research consultations. If you are not able to meet the requirements, we ask that you book an online consultation.
General safety requirements for in person consultations
In person research consultation safety requirements
- In person consultations are typically 60 minutes.
- Staff will reschedule a session if you present with symptoms.
- Please maintain physical distancing wherever possible.
- You are encouraged to bring your own laptop.
- Please provide your own stationery.
- Your librarian will confirm where they will meet you in the library and accompany you to the consultation space.